Stainless steel blade, and wireless abs base are all top-quality materials, have no chemical hazard to the human body, safe to use, rest assured strong power, can quickly stir various fruits, juices, soy milk, milkshakes, rice cereals easy to carry. you can take the juice bottle anywhere, for sports, outings, outdoors, and picnics. put in the fruit, which accounts for about 60% of the volume of the cup, and add 20% of water or milk to make the total amount of about 80% of the volume of the cup. after the motor rotates, tighten the cup lid, turn the cup body, start the switch, etc., and place it in place when working, gently shake the juice cup for better juice extraction. after squeezing the juice, turn off the power switch, and then unscrew the lid for drinking. if there is too much fruit residue, please use a filter before drinking.